The Community is a place to exchange ideas and collaborate with other The Neighborhood Talk (TNT ) users. In order to provide all Community members with the best experience possible, please follow the Community Code of Conduct set below:
- Read and abide by the rules set forth in each Community Category.
Posts that do not adhere to the guidelines set forth in each Category will be DELETED. Users may receive a warning from a Community Moderator or The Neighborhood Talk (TNT) Team Member, if necessary.
- Have integrity. You know basic copyright rules. Follow them. Credit content that you did not create yourself appropriately. Only share things that belong to you, or you have the right to distribute.
- Be respectful. Pretty simple: don’t be a jerk. Treat others the way you’d want to be treated. Pretend everything you say is to their face, not the computer screen. NEVER engage in trolling, personal attacks/insults, name-calling, or illegal activity anywhere in the Community. Never post personal information of others unless you have consent.
- …But also be honest. In order to grow, people need to hear the truth. That means providing honest, valuable feedback — even if it sounds critical. Don’t tell people something they posted is “good” unless it truly is. Sugarcoating feedback will only delay their personal growth, so be honest in your interactions. Provide meaningful feedback and constructive criticism. Only give praise when you think it’s deserved.
- Stay on topic. The Community is a place to build skills and collaborate. DO NOT use the Community to post about membership, billing, account, or technical issues. Please direct those inquiries: here.
- Do not repost deleted/removed content. We took it down for a reason — don’t try putting it back up again without fixing it first.
- Humans only, please. Do not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, or “data mine” The Neighborhood Talk (TNT) Community and its content. Further, do not execute any form of network monitoring, analyzing, packet sniffers, or other technologies meant to mine or intercept The Neighborhood Talk (TNT) data that is not intended for you.
Failure to abide by these rules may result in dismissal from the Community.
Last update: November 7, 2018